Ever have confused clients ask you:
"What's up with the Marker.io thingy on your website?!"
- Would you like to keep your branding front-and-center of your audiences mind?
- Are you keen to build trust by offering your customers a seamless reporting experience?
- Does keeping your own colors/logos and branding on all communications rock your boat?
Well, now, with our latest feature "Custom Branding" you can do all of this and more!
We have built this feature with you in mind, you can now place your logo on:
- The website widget
- All email communication with your clients
- Your feedback portal
- Your Issue pages
Of course, you can also change the color of the widget on your website to be more in line with your branding. Oh, happy days! 🎉
Take action today and get that trust built with your audience. It's as easy as 1,2,3!
- Upload a square logo for the feedback portal.
- Upload a rectangular logo for the widget, issue page & emails.
- Change the color on your widget settings to match your branding.
Imagine how happy & less confused your clients will be!
Imagine how seamless the bug reporting journey will be!
Imagine how beautiful it will look with your colors & logo!
Imagine all the people, sharing all the world! 🎶 🎶 🎶 (Ok I'm getting carried away now..)
And the really good news? This will take a matter of seconds to get set up! 🤓
The custom branding feature is available on the Team & Company plan.
Go check out custom branding in the workspace & branding section of your Marker.io account.
We have a helpdesk article to help you through some of the steps.
Any questions or feedback? Contact us on the chat at the bottom right of any of our web pages. 🙏