Your 15-day trial starts on the Team Plan. Switch to any plan later.
check_circle No credit card required
check_circle 30-day money-back guarantee
check_circle Cancel anytime
Can I try Marker.io before I buy?
Sure! All plans come with a 15-day trial, free of charge.
What is a destination?
A destination is a direct path to your projects inside your existing issue tracker. It can be a Trello board, a Jira project, a Github repository or any entity inside our supported integrations.
What are the different types of roles?
- Permissions: Can manage destinations, invite reporters, configure templates, change team settings and access billing. Can do everything a Member does.
- Perfect for: Managers
- Permissions: Can report feedback into destinations via their personal integration accounts. Cannot change settings nor invite reporters.
- Perfect for: internal team
- Permissions: Can report feedback into destinations without needing to connect an integration account.
- Perfect for: non-technical contributors (eg:clients)
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. Everything is securely handled by Stripe.
What is a reporter?
A reporter is anyone who is able to submit visual feedback into a destination like Trello, Jira, GitHub and more. Reporters can either be team Members or Guests.
What counts as a reporter?
- Both Guests & Members (admins included) are counted against your reporter's quota.
- The first main team admin is not counted against your reporter's quota.
What happens if I go over my reporter quota?
Your subscription will automatically be upgraded to the upper tier. As an account owners, you will immediately receive an email alerting you of the change in your subscription. You can manually delete reporters and downgrade back to a smaller plan at any time.
I've got more questions. Who do I ask?
You can chat with us right here and check our knowledge base.
Over 35,000 people in 2,970 cities use Marker.io every month
Among some of the best product teams and agencies in the world
An average of 4.5 stars with 185 reviews
on Google Chrome webstore
My bug reporting process before was:
- Print screen
- Find and open photoshop
- Paste it in
- Try and annotate
- Open Trello
- Create a new Card
- Upload my annotated screenshot
Now I just…
- Click the Marker.io extension in Chrome
- Draw a box around what I want to capture
- Add some annotations
- Create a Trello Card :)
Saves so much time!
This works wonderfully and I'm in love with Trello integration. Easy to use!! <3
Very helpful in keeping track of web bugs. I'm excited about its deep integration with Jira
Really helpful on annotation, seamless integration with issue tracking services!
It is impressive, I had tried hundreds of similar applications, and NO one compares with Marker.io. I am really very pleased and it has become a real necessity in my workflow!
Makes sharing quick screenshots with clients quick and easy! Love it!
Screenshot extensions have become an essential tool for my work. I've tried so many and always end up with the "least" annoying one (or two).
Marker.io quickly became my favourite app.
Does what it claims. Good Slack integration. Well built and designed.
I don't typically leave reviews but I do think Marker.io is a useful tool for the rapid development toolbox.
It's a massive time saver.
Very easy to use, saves me lots of time.
I like it! It can create full page screenshot from internal pages, closed from others by passwords. It has never worked before with other tools I tried.
Simple design, great tool. Good support and useful integrations too :)
Makes remote team communication much easier.
Best screen capture tool and team sharing that i have ever use. The automatic flow with Trello is very usefull!
Don't wait, give it a try now
No script to install. Get started in seconds.
1. Sign up for Marker.ioTry it FREE now
2. Connect your tool
Grant access to your existing tracking tool
3. Start reporting bugs & feedback
Capture, annotate and report issues in one click