Marker.io is a visual bug reporting tool that connects to your existing issue tracker, such as Jira, Trello, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and Slack.
Just annotate your feedback on screenshots and in one click send it where your team needs it the most. Annotated screenshots taken with Marker.io are automatically enriched with browser data (e.g. URL, browser version, zoom level, screen size, user agent) to help developers reproduce bugs.
In 2012, we partnered up and started a web design and development agency in Brussels, Belgium.
After building over a hundred websites, blogs, web-apps, plugins, marketplaces and mobile apps, we noticed that feedback was always what caused projects to slow down, leading to frustration. To make our own lives easier in dealing with client feedback, as well as internal feedback, we built Marker.io. We wanted to make the feedback loop more fun and efficient.
Marker.io in the news
- Trello - How To Transform Trello Into a Powerful Bug Tracker With The Marker Power-Up
- Trello - Four New Power-Ups Are Here To Boost Sales, Development & Design Workflows
- Hubspot - 15 of the Best Slack Apps, Integrations & Bots to Try
- Product Hunt - 20 Slack Apps You’ll Love 💕
- Creative Market - Best Screenshot Apps for Mac & Windows