There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up to an account for your company using your personal affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads, or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- Commission sharing (i.e. offering “cash back” to creators for signing up using your link) is not allowed.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Marker.io commissions are paid:
- Monthly (usually on the 1st)
- Via Wise.com. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid Wise.com email address.
- When the total amount owing is equal to or greater than $50 USD.